Raising Your Vibration
You’ve probably been hearing it everywhere. Your vibration, or the pattern of your thoughts, attitudes and actions, is what creates your reality. If you want to change what you experience then you need to change your vibration. According to numerous ancient teachings (Lao Tzu, Edison, Carl Jung, Buddha, the Dalai Lama, Dr. Wayne Dyer and a thousand other experts, both ancient and modern) our inner world affects the outer world. This is the great secret which every other culture has always known – except the West. That is until now, when we are rediscovering the ancient ways…
In essence, the theory behind this speak is that we can influence our external circumstances. Like oscillations of a bowed string, the notes we play do matter. There are a million ways to do this and to raise your own vibration, but here are just a few:
First thing to remember – this is a learning curve – you are changing old habits and old ways of working – literally rewiring your system. So have patience and know it takes practise to change your thoughts.
* Appreciate something beautiful. A flower growing through the pavement, the infectious sound of a child giggling or your own handiwork! It doesn’t matter what – that’s enough.
* Make a gratitude list. Even if you feel like you don’t have so much to feel grateful about right now. Start small. I can take a breath. I have at least 1 friend. I have a roof over my head… and expand it daily. You’ll be surprised at what you find!
* Listen to music you love! Music literally shifts and raises your vibration, so choose a tune and turn it up!
* MOVE! Shift your energy by getting active. Not only does it physically shake you up, but exercise produces those happy-feeling endorphins.
* Pay it forward. Do something for someone else. Giving to someone else shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough, to, I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration.
One of the most powerful parts (and painful too, to be honest) is to realise that you have more control over your life than you thought. You are not a victim of circumstance, past, family upbringing or anything else. No one is responsible for how you feel right now but you. This isn’t a curse, but a liberation. It gives you the power and the total responsibility back.
There are so many other incredible ways to raise your vibration. Like practicing yoga and eating consciously. Learn this and many other incredible techniques to empower you to live your life happy – join us for a retreat in 2016.
This is the start of the rest of your happy life.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your heart-space.