About our Corporate Retreats
From Surviving to Thriving in just 5 days
Ibiza Retreats, Europe’s market-leader in Wellness Retreats, has launched a new corporate programme to offer a 5 day immersive, transformational approach to leadership development and employee engagement. In line with Ibiza Retreats’ core ethos and commitment to supporting female self-development, a limited number of bespoke retreats will be available for organisations seeking to address gender imbalance at executive and leadership level by improving the wellbeing and retention of key female staff.
Its about shifting the paradigm to focus on self-care first for sustainable success for both the individual AND the organisation, yet this self-care needs to be manageable, accessible and complimentary to the already 24/7 lifestyle of modern leaders.
The programme has grown out of Wellbeing Voices, the ground-breaking initiative developed by Ibiza Retreats for Hilary Clinton’s Vital Voices international leadership programme. In 2015, Ibiza Retreats co-director Larah Davis was invited to develop and deliver the wellbeing arm of this programme, working holistically with key women leaders from around the world to develop strategies for self-care and sustainable success.
Vital Voices CEO Alyse Nelson says: ‘Over the course of six days, I watched these leaders release, exhale, focus on themselves and rejuvenate their mind, body and spirit. Many of the women who participated told me that this was one of the most valuable investments Vital Voices had made in them as leaders. I know each of us will carry the insights, practices and love from the week to fuel this important work forward.’
Held at Ibiza Retreats’ exclusive, luxury secluded venue 30 minutes from Ibiza Airport, or at one of our personally selected private retreat villas, all Corporate Retreats are bespoke and created to meet the needs of the organisation. Since the launch of Ibiza Retreats in 2008, co-directors Larah Davis and Susie Howell have worked with hundreds of women in key roles across the creative, public and financial sectors. Davis says;
‘We have seen first-hand how creativity, innovation and strategic thinking can be crushed in even the most talented and motivated of individuals through fear of failure, burn-out, anxiety and depression. There is growing awareness of an urgent need to shift the success paradigm into one that does not simply pay lip service to self-care and wellness. Our exclusive and bespoke Corporate Retreats are designed to prevent burnout, encourage flourishing and create a ripple effect of optimal performance that has the potential to benefit the whole organisation.’
A carefully curated programme of personal development workshops, yoga, meditation, breathwork and visualisations is underpinned by revitalising, purifying cuisine, with menus curated by an in-house naturopathic nutritionist. One-on-one body therapies and coaching sessions complement the core group programme. ‘This retreat path invites individuals to peel back the layers of corporate life and revisit their core essence. For teams, we create a safe environment to connect at an authentic, heart-level,’ says Davies.
No two retreats are alike, but participants typically learn:
- How to Strengthen & Create Flexibility in body and mind through mindfulness yoga, forest fitness and guided meditation techniques
- Self-leadership for the Quantum Age. Harnessing the power of intuition, through NLP and Quantum Energetic Coaching; how the mind affects the body, and how embodiment in yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices can awaken body intelligence and attune intuitive connection.
- How to Catalyse Creativity and enhance solutionistic thinking through exploratory Art experiences and creative visualisations
- Enhance open-ness, clear communication and the art of “truly listening” through Sound Baths, Drumming Circles, and Voice Essence journeys with Sound Healers, International Musicians and Shamans.
- Guided visualisations for synergising the vision of your organisation, and uniting and empowering teams in missions, strategies and action plans.
- The vital ingredients of 21st Century Self-Care – yogic, mediation, breathwork, voicework techniques to optimise your wellness in day-to-day life.
- How to increase potential and shift self-limiting beliefs through confidence-building activities such as SUP yoga and barefoot hiking.
Post-Retreat Coaching is offered for continuity and accountability.
Key take-aways include:
- Life-changing techniques for navigating stress and challenges faster than the speed of conscious thought.
- The ability to lead from a place of greater stillness and intuition, tapping into your “inner-compass” to guide and inspire from a place of wholeness for the combined, greater good of your organisation and your clients.
- Reconnection to the core strengths and unique talents within each of your team members alongside an opening of self-expression to ignite greater creativity and productivity.
Retreat participant Gina Barbieri, human rights lawyer and mediator specialising in working with post-conflict communities, says:
‘It’s hard to capture in words the impact of a feeling created through this time of blissful self-reflection, mentoring and physical well-being. The retreat was a truly remarkable experience, restorative in the immediate term with long-lasting tools to find daily balance. The holistic nature of their approach, from animated engagements with intelligent and passionate women, to restorative yoga and delicious vegan meals, meant that we were able to create an internal centre of bright energy from which to draw well after the retreat had ended.’
What are the key benefits gained from a Corporate Team Building Retreat?
lower levels of stress in the workplace
increased motivation and productivity
lower rates of absence and sick leave
heightened resources and creativity
greater team cohesiveness and unity
specific advantages for newly formed teams
To start a conversation about what your bespoke retreat might look like, contact Larah Davies at email@example.com.